Page Tabs

Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Case in point


In keeping with Reformation Day (yesterday), two errors have come to my attention.

My original blog banner had two misspelled words.  Originally I had "ad fontis" and "semper reforma;" however, it should be Ad fontes (which means "to the source") and Semper Reformanda (meaning, always reforming).  Since this post I have changed my banner subtitle to reflect the correct spellings.  This correction is a great case in point of what those mottos strive after.  I went directly "to the source" (was reading something regarding the Reformation) and after being confronted with the truth, I needed to "always reform" my mistakes.  Perhaps in the future I will write more about why these two phrases stick out to me so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment