Page Tabs

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Make a Lighted Christmas Ball

I know, I know. It is not even Thanksgiving and I am already talking about Christmas. It is breaking one of my personal rules (I don't have many of them, so I am so disappointed)!! My wife has been wondering when we are going to get our Christmas tree, and this afternoon she is starting to get out some of decorations.

So here is a random collection geared towards the upcoming celebrations of Jesus' Incarnation:
  1. Make a Lighted Christmas Ball [Holidays]:Lifehacker featured this story. It's kind of a warm story of a community's Christmas tradition. Check out the link because there is a short video telling the story.
  2. check out their blog @ http://lightedchristmasballs.blogspot.com/
  3. check out this post from July
In order to justify myself, I still vow not to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. Of course that is going to be hard because the radio and a McDonald's I sometimes visit have been playing Christmas tunes for a couple of weeks now.

Cheers...drink some eggnog!

No comments:

Post a Comment