Page Tabs

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Lost Momentum (Better yet, Happy Easter!)

Today was my first day back to class from a four day Easter break. My wife and I went to Georgia to see our families and to celebrate Easter. It was so wonderful to spend time with our families, and living in St. Louis, we take every opportunity that we can get.

At the same time, the gap between writing posts is overwhelming. The blogosphere grows and morphs––the conversation carries off in another direction; someone, who might be interested in reading what you have to say loses interest because of the lack of posts. Information is submitted to the vacuum and forever lost. The pressure to keep up with it all makes me feel like I have completely lost momentum. What traction I had is now slipping away. Might as well start over, right? Jump start a new brand? I do feel the weight, but then I remember reality. No one reads this blog. No one is longing for my next word. Who am I kidding! So there is absolutely no reason try to cover lost ground.

Instead...I say, "Happy Easter!" I hope your time with family was as good as mine. I hope you were mesmerized by the love of God, and shocked at the cost of sending of His Son, and bursting with joy that the tomb is empty! THE FREAKIN' TOMB IS EMPTY!!! THAT IS A HUGE DEAL––NOT JUST ON SUNDAY MORNING, BUT TODAY AT 12:25 PM AS I TYPE THIS AND ABOUT TO GO GRAB SOME LUNCH AND THEN SPEND ALL AFTERNOON READING FOR CLASS REGARDING PSYCHOLOGICAL DISORDERS. THE FREAKING' TOMB IS EMPTY....WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT ANXIETY DISORDERS? DEPRESSION? SCHIZOFRENIA? WHAT CAN YOU DO BUT I HOPE AND LONG FOR THE RESURRECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment